Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hate Saturday School...





Well,..saturday got class replacement ar!!! 26th July 2008!!! Boring day..haih...damn damn boring..almost half od the class was empty...many were absent..haih..this make the enviroment so so moody...





I had brought my hp to school..and a very special thing along..(charger) XD..


since I'm so damn boring..my classmate as well..


We took many many..lotz stupid photos...haha...



Well..this is what i usually do in class...haha...especially during economics...ahahahah..bedtime..


Drawn by Joanne..That is chee leng...^^
Funny hor..ahhhaha..stupid aso..lol..XD...





After school..I went to man gu house with yik..
Just to visit them and discuss our year end trip..
I've spend whole day there..eat slep talk..then my stupid dear json..!!! He didn't inform me that we'll going for mid9 movie..I'm still wearing skol U..did not prepare anything..haih...
I've spend rm25 on an ugly pants..I bought it from pasar malam..because I dont have any better attire to wear..I only got skol U and a very very very ugly shirt..so I bought a pant..*sigh*..waste my $$..
We went to watch Batman, The Dark Knight.. at Leisure Mall...with Leon and Aaron..11.55pm show..haih..tired tired..I did fall asleep in d cinema..so..I've missed a small part..waste $$..haih..I am totally tired..after hang out whole day...There is no next time...NO..!!!

No comments: