Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tired~~~!!!!

Well..
Normaly every1 will energize themselves if they Ponteng..
but not me!!!!!
It's been a tired day for me..
I overslept again..(3 days dy)
So I decided truent and I followed mom to The Curve (working purpose)
When I'm about to reach 1U...
I REALIZED THAT I'VE DATE nyuk auntie for dinner..It's Foo Keong Bday!!!!!
I've totally FORGET bout it..*sigh*
So..Conclusion is..
I've have to go back KL by my own~~~~!!!! with the high heel shoe and long sleeves and heavy bag..
Long way to KL.. ( shuttle bus from Ikano to Kelana Jaya, Putra..all the way down to Masjid Jamek and change to Lrt back to Maluri ) and I WALKED back home with the high heel~!!!!
Many will conclude that I suppose very happy and energetic when I back to school because I've rest whole day..
In fact,
I'm NOT!!!!!
i'm become more and more tired!!!!
oh god,
help me........

well..in the other hand..I've tried many new dresses...I LUV it~~!!! plan to buy a pants..ngek ngek.. (^.^)..but..want to buy that dress as well...hmm..cant decide yet which should I buy..
It will be nice and perfect if some1 buy any of it to me..wakakaakkkaka....

Oh ya..

I'm sorry Ewon~~~~

Sorry for drop d bread..the story is ...

Ewon bought 2bread and I'm holding 1 of it..so when reach U6A2..she wana eat..and I wan 'pop' the bread lo..So..I 'pop' and wana pass it to her..I lift up and the bread fell out...next second i realize the bread is on the floor!!! haha... XD

I didn't mean it..So..haha..sorry anyway..^^

No comments: