Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love

Sudenlly feel hope that I can be loved. Wonder why?? Maybe everyone around me is couple, maybe I'm too obsses in Taiwanese drama (it Started With A Kiss 2), maybe I've got nothing to do, mayb I'm desperate to get a bf.
Taiwanese drama always sweet. They can love freely. If I can experience some part inside the drama I think it'll be very fun..wakakaka..
My dear friends who had couple..especially those who blur blur..Hope all of u get the best couple ever and will get all the happiness.
Well, maybe after today I cant on9 again~~ Headache~~ aiks aiks~~ Wonder should I terminate maxis broadband and wait for streamyx or I just continue to use maxis broadband and terminate streamyx!!!!!!!!!!!
This few days we had some discussion or we call it 'Sex Education' (SE). It just a fwe of us who had the SE class when teacher is not around. Our teacher for SE is KC and student are myself, sw, py, pm, mc. We had discussed many thing, it's all very useful (dont think we are dirty minded). There is a very interesting question:
If a transexual man-to-female, does 'she' have period? can 'she' be pregnant and give birth if
given some kind of medicine ect.?
This world is full of mysterious. Well, some said in 2012 is the Judgement Day. Do u believe that? If the world will demolish in year 2012, then I cant be able to do many thing. I am just 23years old and I have to demolish together with the world?? Oh God.. 23years old it just the beginning of my life, the point that bring me to another stage. I havent rich, havent marry, havent travel to other country and so ooonnnn~~~~~
But we cant fight with the destiny that God gave. I might just die after i wrote this, I will never know what will happen next. So each of us should appreciate what we had done and glad that we stil can wake up and see the faces we loved, do things we like.

No comments: