Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ah Long School

I'm studying in Ah Long school!!!!!!!

Many new rules and regulation just to control the students..Nowadays $$ is VERY important, therefore our 'beloved' teacher use this opportunity to find some income..Everything also about $$$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$$$...If u did anything wrong..the punishment is ---- $$$$$ PAY MONEY $$$$$..there's new rate since 28th July 2008 :
  • redeem hp- from rm10 increase to rm50, if parent come to get it..they have to discuss the price AGAIN..wth..
  • didn't bring notebook- rm0.20 each time
  • no tie- rm1 for 1st time, rm2 for 2nd and rm3 for 3rd time..after the 3rd times, max rate rm3/caught
  • discipline book- have to buy a new book if did not bring

hmm..what else..cant think anymore..these are what i remember most because they really very unreasonable..damn stupid..what school did had taught me that..$$ can settle everything..with $$ I can do whatever I want.. is this what school should input in our mind..??!!

This few days I slept inside class..

almost everyday I do the same thing..'SLEEP IN CLASS'~~!!!

especially during Eco's class..omg..Pn.Lee ar..I really cant tahan anymore..!!!

I wonder why I had become like this...sleep in class everyday..

even recess time..20minutes I also TAK LEPASKAN!!!!! *sigh*

Anybody got a very very berkesan formula tokeep me from sleeping, keep me awake whenever I feel sleepy or tired..???!!!!!

No comments: