Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, October 20, 2008

Campfire

Pengakap Titiwangsa ke-19
Owl Scout Group




suddenly found out that I did not post any bout my lovely SCOUT CAMPFIRE~~!!!!
I've 4got when..
but for sure..
at SMK COCHRANE
im totally proud of this batch..applause~~~!!!!!!!
they won for sport day..2nd (if not mistaken)
they won d NGO..2nd (if not mistaken) ...really 4get dy..
they manage to organize campfire and did a GOOD JOB....WELL DONE~~!!!
they had a good leader..
  • Edmund Lim - TL (leng zai) for year 2008
and of course his back up..whole committee..lazy mention their name..pandai pandai know la..haha
yet..our pemimpin also very important..which is
  • Oliver Lim - Rover H dai dai lou (Edmund bro..sebiji)

thanx to them our CAMPFIRE is so successful..I do proud of them..salute!!!!

this is what they had build for campfire!! cool..

No comments: