Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, October 20, 2008

Graduation

Upper Six Arts One
U6A1 aka 6AA1
17 - 10 - 2008


Darul Putri


Upper6 & Form5



A very grand day (should be)
but..held d graduation at a very ugly stupid cheaplak place
is so humiliating..memalukan..men-sia sui-kan
for me..
this year graduation is just a normal occasion..
I didn't put much effort in

choosing my attire, set my hair, make up
its so simple
OL theme..most of us..
me..white blouse - black skirt - black panty hose - white shoe
simple and nice..haha..
some so over..well..they just being special..
traditional costume..
sari, cheong sam..nice..not bad..as mentioned.."special"
not much photos i took..
just few..

anyway..

graduation had passed..
I really have to study..
there is no more excuse for me to lazy..
I must study
from now on~~~!!!!!!


GAMBATE...
WORK HARD~~!!!!

No comments: