Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BBQ

26 October 2008
Puchong Utama

A small gathering for all of d relatives..organise by d younger generation..
Ben is d leader..can say so..haha
a BBQ for all of us..
most of us were there except Kuen because he have to work..
around 30ppl there..
  • Yik family - 3pax
  • Ben family - 6pax (include 2leng lui)
  • Eric family - 4pax
  • Veronica family - 3pax
  • Yoke Keng family - 5pax
  • Yoke Ching family - 5pax
  • Fook Sang, Fook Keong, Fook Sin - 3pax

for this BBQ we spent rm651 overall..food & beverages..included beerssss...at 1st d teenagers plan to cover all d expenses..but since there were beers..so d expenses is out of budget bit..so

THANKS to the elders who paid..thanks for sponsored d beers..

each of us paid rm50 for all...even elders paid rm50..thanks to

  • Yoke Ching
  • Yoke Keng
  • Fook Sang
  • Fook Keong
  • Fook Sin

teens..pandai pandai la siapa yang bayar..haha..thanks guys..

this BBQ not bad..we should organise this kind of gathering once a while..we gather and chat..meet every1..dont want our relationship to drift apart as we seldom meet each other after grandma passed away..

realize every1 of us are growing..d kids getting taller..my cousin getting mature..my aunt getting older..as time flies human change..hope all d changes is positive..Keng gu is so worry Earn..hope d bad things that we scare will never ever happen..

4suk is so humour..when every1 looking at him and ask how come d fire grow bigger suddenly and he look at d sky..he make a look full of '???'..im sure he ask d sky..'whats that??!!'...thats my uncle..old dy but stil so funny..

4suk plan to open a shop maybe..a shop that sell dessert or whatever..he ask Keng gu do it..I totally agree..but Keng gu not so because she not interested in it..I love what Keng gu cooked..when they talk bout this..it remind me when I was a kid..stay with them..I always eat what Keng gu cooked..love everything she cooked..soup that she boiled..noodles that she prepare for us..cake that we made together..

Stil remember after I moved out from Cheras Mas..I stil will back there often and Keng gu will prepare nice dinner for me..she will cook tofu because I love it..she will make something special for me to eat..I LOVE THEM SO SO MUCH~~!!!

No comments: