Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, October 12, 2008

STPM

Promise myself will study hard after Raya holiday..
but after Raya..d whole week I busy chatting busy talking in class..
busy goin out as well..busy watching tv busy on9..sleeping d whole nite..

in a week i went to TS for 3times..
-tues with siawwei
-fri with waihow watched a stupid boring show *flying of dead living*
-sat wit ewon miko zakee edmund then waihow mok they al..watched *the house bunny* nice show..not bad..funny as well..

everyday stay in class chat chat talk talk gossip..
hate it..
others always study and prepare for STPM but I stil relax..enjoy my life..OMG..
I should do that..study~~!!!

friday class had a gathering at Tan Cha Ok..not bad..
actually..it stil d same inside class..got their own gang talking..
who know nite ce ewon bh pm go out yc..same place again..
is ce who need ewon they al to accompany her..haha..
meet an old fren ma..which bh's secondary school fren..haha

saturday went to BP's house for jamuan Hari Raya..
aiyo..stupid la..they use toilet water to serve us...
they make orange juice..those syrup mix with toilet water..yucks..
but if I dunno I stil will drink it..so nvm la..

after that went to TS meet ewon miko..
long time didnt meet miko..she getting leng lui..
and at least v talk more than last time..haha..


today is Sunday...
after today..
I MUST start new life..
I MUST STUDY...
is a MUST...
PROMISE...~~~!!!!!!

No comments: