Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, November 7, 2008

Last Day of Form6

today is d last day we go for class..
after today..
when ever we got to school..
it just for EXAM..STPM~~!!

we hav a booklet..U6A1 booklet..
luckily..all of my classmate had sign it..
except YeeLing because she absent..too bad

Teck Li (lily) - Kok How (dai lou) - Mun Keat & Mun Hoe (twins) - Chyi Piao - Wan Hoong - Wai Loon - Qin Zhan (ah boy) - Kae Chuen (leng zai) - Zakee (fried chicken) - Kah Wai (tvb lou)

Pui Mun - Wern Pei - Looi PY (sai bou) - Siaw Wei - May Chen - Yin Yi - Ong PY (dai bou) - Kit Lay (kat kat) - Sook Yen - Chooi Yee - Xue Yi (sukiyi) - Kai Li - Chee Leng - Qing Yi - Fung Yee - Bee Lian - Lee Ing - Pei Yee - May Nyan - Yi Xuan - Yi Hui - Seow Peng - Joanne - Yee Ling - Suk Guan - Nanthini - Nalini

1 & 1/2 year had passed..
being a member of U6A1 really great..
our class have lots of fun & laughter..
though sometimes seems like
there were many gangs in a class..
but we still can hang out 2gether..

many joys, laughters that my classmate give me..
each of the moments will become a part of my life..
without it..
my life wont complete..

once..a plan which made by me 'kat kat'..pmun..hehe..
only few of us knows bout it..
a character which i used for a certain time..
venessa..a nice name..haha..
hope I wont 4get this..

anyway..I just happy being a part of U6A1...~~!!!

No comments: