Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, November 10, 2008

November Babies Birthday

aiya..bit boring to blog again for d same event..
after I've blog for Baobao..
but I hav2 add some special thing..because..this my personal feeling..haha..
anyway..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LEON - YAN - EVONNE
This time really simple celebration..really very simple..
not all show up..
guys:
  1. Leon
  2. Aaron
  3. Tommy
  4. Chee Yun
  5. Json

gals:

  1. Yan
  2. Evonne
  3. Annie
  4. Veronica
  5. Janice

Susan & Ewei cant join us..too bad..I miss them..I've long time din see them dy lo..haih..miss them so so much..and..duno why..duno what happened..leon din ask kk..I duno..dun blame when kk upset..hehe..lai yew cant join us..next time lo..oh ya..I just found out that lai yew had moved to Subang..so far..haih..

Today we went for a movie at leisure mall.. -The Coffin- ..not bad..quite nice..quite scary but not really that scary actually..as usual...a horror movie with my crazy friends..we might laugh more than scream..happy more than scary..haha..because we always guess what happen next and make everything looks funny..hehe..weird gang..

After movie..ready for dinner..went to Puchong..Tak Fook Restaurant..CRABBIE here I come~~~ (wish to eat crab sinz 6months ago)

deliciooouuusss!!!! sedap!!!! ichiban!!!!!! ho chak!!!!!

  • 2kg salted egg + 2kg cheese = 4kg crabbie
  • lemon chicken
  • coconut prawn - curry
  • tau foo - specialty
  • yao mak
  • 12 man tao - dipped with CHEESE

total up for menu above is ... RM191.50..there were 10ppl..I think this meal not bad..wont expensive..its ok for me..its worth for me..hehe..not bad not bad..really 'peng leng zheng'..murah cantik sedap..cheap nice good.. haha..

and I just found out that this world is small..but..sometimes..when u're not about to meet den u cant meet..because...Friday nite..went to MidValley for movie with wh & his fren..Vampire loves U (think so) ..8.45pm.. and so ngam..Ewon watching d same movie same place same time with bh..she sat front 3rows..I sat d last row..but..unfortunately..we cant bump each other..

so..is destiny..even though me & ewon consider near..in a same room but we din notice din bump with each other..destiny..we seems so near but far as well..so near, so far..and I believe that..if it is urs, nobody can take it from u..u wont notice what u owned untill u lost it..

so I've to learn..learn appreciate what I have..appreciate every minute every second that I have..be grateful of time that I had spent, things that I've done with my frinds & family..

No comments: