Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Problems

Problems around me..
hate it..
many things I have to make desicion..
many things that I have to choose..
many things which I need to do but I cant do it..
STPM just around the corner
and I still relax here..
watching the time pass..
I hate myself..
hate being this way..
I've been ask myself..
Am I doing the right thing now..??
Am I made the right decision..??
can somebody answer me..??!!!
well..
seems like there is nobody can help
I have to solve the problems by myself
destiny is in my hand
my life is control by me
none of them can decide what I want can I do and what should I do
I have to learn
I have to grow up
I'm 19 now
I'm not a kid anymore
stop being so childish
and do what should I do!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUPPORT you all the way!!! calm donw then think... answer is just in the bottom of your heart^^ u know what to do is for your own good...

with love,
SimYi