Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Suprise from Besties

November 15, 08 - Saturday -


Suprise which I never expect..
Ewon said wana come oer and study 2gether..
its damn weird because she wont go through such a long way
just to study with me..because its impossible..
I didnt expect she really will come but stil put a hope on her..
she say mayb will reach ard 2pm..

when d time is almost thr..
2.30pm+..
sudenli some1 knock d door..
heard some voices.. (if not I wont open the door)
once I opened..

SUPRISE~~~~~
I saw SUSAN~~~!!!
next is SOOK YAN & EWEI~~~!!!
d plan is suppose Sook Yan followed by Ewei mana tau that Ewei just come out..
so..mana Ewon..she lied..pakat with 3 of them!!!

they came visit me..
with 2packets of Pan Mee from Hang Shen's mom stall
and a packet of Apples and Grapes..
so touched..
my besties come & give me suprise b4 my STPM..
they give me encouragement..
they worry bout my unhealthy lifestyle.. (its true)
they worry I got masalah sembelit.. (i dun hav d prob)
they worry am I stress or too tension..
but they know I damn relax...they can see it..haha..

we ordered Pizza..delivery..nice..delicious..hehe..
we have a long chat..
its been a loooonnnngg time 4 of us didnt hang out..
we gossip.. (what usually gals do)
we make noise..
we laughed..
we played games.. (facebook)
exchange stories..
Ewei d 1 who is d most talkative..
she talks lot la..many many things she told us..
bout her training..
bout Carmen, Leon & Kit... hehe..

I feel glad..because I have bunch of Besties..
I feel happy because they cares me..
I feel touched of what they did for me..
I feel being love whenever with them..
Mu Jin Jang
A korean BBQ restaurant which Leon introduce..
went for a dinner there..after my Jimui balik rumah..with Leon, Aaron, Tommy Carmen & me..
Leon say wana blanja me..now is d time..finally d day had come..haha..Thanx Leon~~
Aaron Tommy & me had waited both of them for a long time..Leon said 8pm wait at Ampang Point..den sudenli say 8.30pm..guess what time he reach..9.00pm ar~~!!!! is TOO late..
luckily we damn smart..find d restaurant and wait him..not wait him at the Ampang Point bus stop there..wonder what we do if we wait there..
Korean meal..haven try b4..until yday..omg..duno d menu write what..haha..luckily theres some photos..and english describe it..yet..stil duno whats that..haha..d taste ok la..not bad..kimchi..bla bla bla..duno whats d name la..haha..anyway..nice dinner..
guys have next round..gaming is their favourite..so no ned so mafan..I ask Aaron fetch me to Terenz house as it is just around the corner..they have next round I aso got..haha..yc with EuJin they al..yday just 4 of us..me EuJin, Terenz & Nevin..others busy..haih.
wonder why I can mix around with so many guys..I stil can chat for 2hours with 3guys..while I always d only gal when yc...how can I tahan..??!! I also dunno..weird.. (wondering) because I can tolerate..?? my patience damn good..?? haha..mayb..yea..I thinks that is..haha..
Wai Ee is always the best..because she can had so many gang of friends..wakakaka..
but..when come in studies...
oppsss...too bad..malu la..dont say it here..hehe..

No comments: