Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Single but not available yet

I prefer single life..
nobody kacau..
nobody cares who u goin out latte nite..
no need tink frens or bf more important..hahhaa..
no need tink I loves my frens more or bf more..because..I alwax loves my frens more than bf..I can confirm that~~!! (^.^)
so now I can plan and do whatever I wan..hehe..

btw..I cant sign in messenger~~!!!!!!!!!
I cant chat with u guys la..why??!!!!!!!
how come..
and I hardly visit some page due to duno wat security certificate...apa itu..??!!
somebody plx help..~~!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

security certificate??? try to ask my fren den let u know.. but sounds familiar... lol... cant log in messanger?? haha... sometimes i also like that... lol...