Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

After STPM~~!!

last day of STPM
4 dec 2008

start my plan..enjoy my life..haha..nothing else..just enjoy my life..hahahahahahah... XD

right after d last paper..makro ekonomi, I have my lunch at hs's mom thr..pan mee..I withdraw $$.because enjoy my life need lotxx $$..!!! grrr.. me, ewon & ce went JJ and had a walk..
many many things I wana buy..shoe, shirt, bag, cosmetic, dress, pants, lot more..

well those very boring..because it just inside my mind..lets share what I've done..more interesting..haha..

4 dec 2008
went clubbing with frenzz...at mos aka euphoria..I love mos~!!! hehe.. suppose a sad nite but end up I enjoying the few hours single life...hahaha..weird..haha..
same gang of course.. terenz, ej, oscar, nevin, peiggy, me.. others were terenz's college frens and ej's former schoolmate..lotxx ppl tat nite..crowded..but we stil have fun..we enjoyed our nite..our failure..for me & nevin..haha..

5 dec 2008
went JOGOYA for hi-tea..deliciouss~~!!! I wan more~~!!! haha..spent rm54 for d meal..cant really eat all d food there..too much la..and din really walk so often..just eat what my fren ordered or took for me..haha.. many join d meal..it can consider a gathering..ahaha..

- zakee - hoe - keat - teck li (lili) - kok how (how siu) - kah wai - lee ing (elaine) - may nyan (cas) - pei yee (chloe) - kai li - chooi yee - xue yi (sukiyi) - pohyee.O (dai bou) - yin yi - kit lay (ah kat) - siaw wei - may chen - pohyee.L (sai bou) - pui mun (mine) - ye (me) -
mc's sis ad her fren as well..

after Jogoya I meet ce, ev, ling and chua..mean while I drop by and met hs..I miss him lot..hehe..
den I fetch mom to duno whr..fetch ce bac home..things happen..end up I cut my hair~~!! go far far cut..went setapak~~!! just to find tat stupid bad Sam to cut my hair...hate him moved damn far~~!! but he stil a good stylist..that's why 'chan' til setapak and cut my hair..
but..my hair..so short~~!!!! is DAMN SHORT~~!!!! oh god...I duno how la..haih..but wat2 do..cut dy lo.no choice lo...just wait it long lo..wait half year la ye..haih ~~ ...

6 dec 2008
nothing much..BBQ with couz and 1aunt..haha..she is soo 'young'..haha..ok la..she stil very 'in' and mix around with us..hehe..

thanx to my dear beloved couz, eric..he say this BBQ is for celebrating I graduate..and jobless..haha.. graduate = jobless ...he just find an excuse lo..he is d 1 who wana make a nice BBQ and he 'borrow me cross d bridge'..!!! anyway..cincai la..I so good..I dont mind..haha..at least I can enjoy my BBQ..haahaaa

we had squid..beef..lamb..brinjal..fillet..sweet potato..tau foo pok (my favourite) ..chicken wing..sausage..prawn (by eric) .. cant really remember what we ate..forget it..hehe..

each of us pay rm27 this time..not bad not bad..haha..
* eric * leong * ken & his gf * lily * xuan * allie * yik * veronica *
others were those elders..2gu, ta gu lidat lo..and 2pak..hehe..but they din pay..^^

7 dec 2008
stay at man gu house..almost half day..d nite b4 over9 at her house..no choice..too late dy..many things allie 'kuasa' to me..haha..her boots..her laptop..but al those thing either I dont use it often or half rosak dy..hahhaah...
nite went Kelana Jaya foodcourt wit kf..lot food but I sick..so din eat much..dont have d appetize..

9 dec 2008
mom off..she dye my hair..aiyer..geram aso..tot d red will damn sharp lik last time..mana tau..!! it turn copper..just a lil color ni..not sharp at al!!! I wan a damn sharp color lo..it just highlight..if I noe it wil turn cipper..I wil dye d whole head...haih..geram..grr...forget it also la..haih..

nite went shopping with mom & ee wa...oh god..she bought shirts and I got nothing..I dont care...I wan shopping~~!!! I dont care...I want shopping~~!!!!!!

No comments: