Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, December 29, 2008

BusY~~

Its been while I din update d blog..hehe..busy ma..what to do.. Xp

20 Dec 08

A dinner at Sunway, Yuen Restaurant..steamboat buffet with baobaozz..
Kwei, Yan and Tommy din join us..but Laiyew joined..long time didnt contact her..
It just a simple dinner..suppose it was a nice day with lotxx photos..but..haih..I doesnt seems I got that chance..

23 Dec 08

Saibou Bday~~!!!!!!
went to Lowyat Redbox, lunch..well..
d suprise for her al busted..haih..too bad..and d celebration doesnt end up well..nvm..there is another chance next year.. ^^

24 Dec 08 X'mas Eve

Port Dickson with family..
Yoong gu bac KL so this is kinda family gathering, family trip..though not all d family members attend..at least some of us stil can attend and meet each other..
We stayed in a rm700 bungalow..at 10th mile thr..Teluk Lemang..SriMesra bungalow..huge house..with 5rooms..d house ar..bit eerie..because it too big and it looks like those haunted house..haha..
we had a bbq x'mas nite..seafood nite..haha..crabbie..fish..prawn (damn big, rm60/kg) ..chicken..lamb..'yuk kon' (daging salai) ..mushroom and some vege..my favourite - tau foo pok, brinjal, tomato, marshmallow.. yummy yummy..deliciousss...
that nite..Yap's family version 'the greed of heart'..haha..my aunts and uncles had some discussion and this make me sad when heard and realize there's lotxx prob between them..there is lotxx arguement behind a warm family..

Next day..Christmas..
morning we woke up and eat those food which left over..and packed up..go to a better beach..cuz d beach near our bungalow damn lousy la..teruk~~!!
we played there til evenin..2pak damn kesian..he got his own family but he cant hav fun with his family because of his damn wife..I wonder why his wife damn crazy..i'm sure his son, my couz..dun even noe who we are and whats our name..I'm sure bout tat..
reach man gu house at 10..got next round..go Terenz's house for drink..x'mas ma..haha..kf fetch me go..haih..tat nite..quite nice aso but something happen before d party end..damn~~!! so d party was nice but...haih..those who attend noe lo..
reach home ard 6am~~!!

26 Dec 08

shopping wit foong gu, eric & xuan at midvalley..d xmas theme is circus.d decoration thr not bad..i totally 4get i've date nevin peggy for rockband..haha..
so I ffk..danm bad le..cuz din inform them..yet..nite after while I just reached home, wk cal and ajak me for rockband..hehe..so..I stil can play it..hahahaha..
play til 4+am and go for a supper=breakfast at McD..it shud be a nice meal but tat damn mcD..d machine rosak so we thr's no Mcmuffin~!!!!! hate it..i've been dreaming to hav Mcmuffin but now machine rosak so I cant hav it...grrr....but Terenz can get a fish fillet & hashbrown for free..not bad not bad..hahahah
once again..reached home ard 6am..

27 Dec 08

chua's farewell..at his house..not many attend..mayb he din invite lot..but..it just so funny..its a farewell and I dun rily feel tats a farewell for him..whatever..haih..
we damn hungry but thr is just few chicken for us..because we late..we reached thr at 9+..too bad..because al of us damn hungry..so we went connaught KFC and ta pau to peggy's house..haha..supper again..after our delicious meal..we played wii..
omg..peggy duno how2 control d wii after played twice..haha..we played wii sport..not bad that game..I can play bowling..haha..it just d begining..mana tau..after few games..d guys beat me..sad..Terenz damn cute when he play..he just like a lil boy..haha..shouting ard and d way he play is juts..cute..haha
once again..I back home damn late..but it consider d earliest compare d other days..haha..ard 5+ I reached home...hahah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... chua's farewell??? the chua we know??? where is he going???

Veronica said...

yala..d chua we noe..
ghe goin australia..tink so..duno er..haha