Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, December 19, 2008

M.O.S~~ I Love It

damn busy day~!!!!!
ej said go langkawi on friday (it is a last last last minute plan which x jadi)

went out to bank withdraw $$ and d trip cancel..haih..too bad..I drop by at 'man gu' house..
they have book 7pm normal hour at Greenbox..I love to sing and for sure go for it lo..haha
mana tau..those stupid fellar confirm go mos when I sit inside d car..grr..when I reached cheras selatan thr..they keep sms calling me..til my hp no battery~~!!
I just started to eat and sing at 7.30pm then kf say will come fetch me at 9..aiyoyo..just ate a plate of some dish..sing few songs ni ar~~!! ggrrr...

because I'm greedy..thats why~~ I wan sing and I wan mos in d same time..I can get both but hav2 sacrifice bit..which I cant eat til I full..I cant sing every song I want..
I am so geng..always got next round..wonder how my aunts think bout me when they know I got next round at mos..haha..

rush back home take bath..change make up..I took half an hour ni..haha..pro..lol.. XD
we gather at terenz house..decide to go mos because wk & jingle will be there too..miss them..long time no see dy..
this time..its late..terenz speed and its raining..damn dangerous..but his skill..ok la..I am safe & blogging now..so nothing happen..haha..
btw, 'kuai lou' = nevin emo..he is d emo king of them all..hahaha..he just quarrel with his gf..haih..and it makes him damn moody..emo d whole nite..ajak take photos also duwan..jual mahal there.. Xp

met kit yee, amanda moo, poong, yong kar mun they all at mos..they dont really talk with me..nvm la..primary school..what u expect summor we're from diferent class..met sern yih they all too..but of course we duno each other..so just let it be..

1st time..VIP room..haha..though is VIP but stil lot ppl..crowded..we open 2bottle wodka..aiyo..this time I drink lotxx...~~!!!!
till I vomit..wonder how much I drink..hmm..its high..damn high..
d best nite ever..everybody (guys) looks emo when go in, end up all high..blur..haha..
oh ya..tat bad 'kuai lou' left me & peggy blur2 there and duwan come find us..he say he went out alone..keep sms ask him come dance floor..or come and save this 2 leng lui he aso din come..bad 'kuai lou' hmmph... (>.<) meet ej's fren..'kaili' something lidat..damn beautiful..leng lui..cun..jingle aso.. XD shit..lot crap here..'cheong wa duen suet' all of us having fun..d best nite ever..
camwhore..terenz aso...haha.. XD
reach home damn late..or it should be damn 'early'..around 6am..shit...luckily mom didnt notice that.. Xp
thats all..no more crap..haha..

check out those photos..

No comments: