Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, January 9, 2009

1st Kids Kindergarten

I started my new job as a kindergarten helper on monday, 05 Jan 2008
1 word can describe my job
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>

>>>>
>>>



TIRED~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

work from 7.30am til 6.00pm
is damn tiring job..d 1st 2days I reach home hav my dinner den went to sleep dy..cuz I x tahan..
my schedule.. >>

7.30am - reach thr wipe table prepare toys for 23budakzz
8.00am - budakz start their class, play toys with them, alwax go wee wee (wonder how many water they drank)
9.00am - hav2 keep those toys, wipe table again, prepare food for them, 'choo choo' train (toilet time)
9.40am - class time, everyday aso sing song, den colouring
10.30am - budakzz balik but not me, daycare time
11.00am - bath those budakzz
12.00pm - lunch time with those budakzz aso,
1.00pm - class time with 13budakzz
2.00pm - 'choo choo' train again before nap time,'tam' they sleep, i manage to sleep 30mins average
3.30pm - wake up, prepare tea for primary budakzz
4.00pm - class with primary budakzz, std 1,3,5,&6
5.30pm - wait their parents pick them up
6.15pm - balik..finally
this is wat I've done for the whole week..damn tired..because hav2 layan those budak..especially d 1st 2days when they stil not used to d environment..everyday cry cry cry~~~ wonder aren't they tired crying d whole day..morning and noon..
I am a teacher helper at d morning..a daycare helper at noon, known as 'lai ma'..a tuition teacher in d evenin..and a pig at nite when i reach home..haha..

but there is stil come cute budakzz in my class.. 4ceri..and some very very cute budakzz in daycare..
  • Chong Keng Wang : " I wan home~~wait mommy bac, daddy bac, bring ah wang home~~"
    # every minute repeat d same thing..aiyoyo..x tahan him la..he keep repeat d same thing, sudenli cry and repeat again his 'golden phrase' den he ok..he cry saying 'duwan sik fan' but he stil eat when u put near to his mouth..tis guys damn funny and bit handsome le..
  • ah Wang - watching Tom&Jerry..x tahan him dy..

  • Ng Wei Ling # she stick with me everytime..lik a daughter of mine..damn stuborn too..bit lik suk yu..when others kids stick with me she wil sad den jealous..wonder wat in her mind..


  • Joelle Soo # good gal..my favourite gal..she smart..mayb cuz she been thr since 3yrs old..listen to wat teacher said..understanding..pretty..


  • Chloe # good gal aso..small size cili padi..every morning will cry look for mommy but aftre while ok dy..quite talkative, same class with Joelle since 3epal..


  • Zhong Qin # a good bro..take k her sis al d time..but getting bit naughty now..yet a smart boy..once he said ' give me 5minutes ah~~ later gor gor come bac' ..he wana 'tam' his sis, he said so..

  • Rou2 & Zhong Qin
  • Xin Rou aka Rou Rou # alwax follw wat her gor gor do..she is a smart gal..3yrs old ni but she noe lot things..she wil sleep by herself..dont rily cry lot..mayb zhong qin is with her..


  • Constantine Nicholas duno wat # he got 3 nice name al in once..he is '7 sing zai'..quite smart..stubborn aso..alwax cry cry cry at d morning and 2days..now getting better and he so cute today..ppl ask him to sleep he say 'wait' showing d sign to d daycare teacher..he is just 3yrs old ar~~!!! btw, his dad kinda 'yeng'..hehe


  • Stephen Tee # he getting good..he dont cry on d 3rd day..wonder wat his parents did to brain wash him..haha..


  • Xiao Thong # naughty gal..but kinda smart..she noes how2 lie just to chec out her lil bro..alwax fight wit Wei Ling..and I do heard they say ' I duwan fren with u!! '



actually there are much more I can talk bout those budakzz..ming han & ming hui..damn talkative..Chuan Hng a slow slow boy..Yan Yi a quiet yet good gal..Veronica same name wit me..Abigail a fair gal..well, I just love them when they are cute and listen wat we said..hahahaahhahah

No comments: