Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

celebrate my new year eve with baobaoz...at ml's house, bbq..
though thr's not enuf charcoal but I think they stil have fun..I'll b more happy if thr's more charcoal cuz I can eat more lamb chop, tau foo pok, brinjal, tomato..oh god..I dun rily eat much that nite..

this bbq consider a gathering because I can see those long lost frens..chi yuen, jun fui, sara..Yoke fatt bring along his gf, kar kit bring hui hui, chi yuen just drop by while but his bf thr as well..many of us were there..unfortunately, leon, ewon and leye go paktor so din join us..too bad..if I got bf I also go with my bf..haha..

I've been standing nex to d bbq pit for whole nite..bbq-ing thr but eat less..haha..oh god..bit sick nex day..haha..that nite we countdown at ml's house..though cant rily see those beautiful firecrackers, but we can listen those loud sound..we countdown by ourself..haha..as usual, that crazy sot sot json, he act drunk..damn funny..and he even put some water in his mouth and puke it..others take it real and feel disgusting..haha..he is a good actor..me too..hahahhah.. annie also not bad..hehe

after bbq, countdown..everbody bac home..syi called..she too late..she should call 5minutes earlier den she got d chance talk to every1..too bad..thr were 5 of us who got nex round..we went to kinrara mamak, at sri petaling..sent ewei bac with new, light blue Myvi, belong to json's mom..haha..

that's how I end my life in 2008..with my frens..begining with a new chapter in 2009..
hope everything will be better this year..

1 Jan 2009

went MOS again..omg..it was damn empty when we go..mayb because many of them celebrate last nite..stil d same gang who went thr..but peggy bring along her couz..'sook kuan' (duno how2 spell it) ..and pei wern was thr too..she is a fun chicks..haha..

we dont rily drink much but stil enjoy I think..kinda less ppl..d dance floor u can move around.not lik usual damn crowded..cant even walk..well..d best thing is u wont feel hot and crowded yet bit boring..not used to it..

tis time our beloved ej stay with us whole nite..mayb thr's no gal..dunno..wk been missing most of the time..he went to look for 'mabel'..bad wk..wonder whether he got d cheating feel not.. XD ..we did something and it doesnt work..sorry bro..dun angry of that..4get it.. ^^

I tink that was d last nite i go 'pou'..I am no longer 'pou kar' after this..because I hav2 work..and everybody start working, study..so..I'm waiting for some special occasion..or friday is holiday so thurs we can hav fun..yeah..waiting for it.. ^^

btw..duno wy nevin alwax blanja us and pay everything for us..mamak, movie, laundry bar, mos (mixer)..terenz wonder whether he got cancer or wat shit, he wil die soon..so he wana b nice wit us..omg..nevin ar nevin..wonder why u alwax blanja us padhal u say u're pk dy..weirdo..

No comments: