Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad Day~~!!!

I did something which had made d whole world bad mood (tink so)..I think im over smart and busybody..omg..I duno ma..I tot I can help out..who noes wo..this is my fault..ok..I admit it and I accept if she wana scold me..she just angry and I tink it makes everyody (seniors) bad mood mayb of d complain..duno..and she seems scold d whole world..if wana scold or angry den scold on me la..why she seems lik hate every1..

If she rily cant control her temper..her eq damn sux..old lady..grr...if wana scold, wana melepaskan geram den come to me..dun make every1 suffer..I even can quit d job if u duwan see me..den I can lepas diri dy..good idea aso le..I no need work here dy and can go for a higher pay job den everybody happy lo..hahahah

I tought this week will be a happy week because I start my monday with a nice dimsum breakfast with nevin..den nite choiei called me because its been a long time we din chat dy..den tues end d date damn fast..mana tau..today wed..a sadday..it just d 2nd week of my job..if this prob cant settle, or mayb tat damn aunty cant 4giv it..I rily duno how am I gonna survive in this harsh situation..!!!!!!!!

anyway..dun care la..I sure can tahan it..sinz I aso dun rily fren yet with them..if I wana quit den it'll be nice..hahaha..if she continue her emo la..if everything ok den it'll be nice..hope everything is ok, go smooth..oh god..please make everything bac2 normal..haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

den tthose kids will feel very sad one... especially those who will get jealous bcoz o u... lol