Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bedtime Stories

went to watched at Cineleisure with Nevin & Peggy
I wish some1 can read me bedtime story b4 go to sleep..and of course i hope the story have happy ending and happen on me..If the 2kids, Patrick and Bobbi say some nice happy ending story for me den it'll b nice..I am happy with that..

and I found out a damn high class mamak..it consider a restaurant not mamak because..I think there's 2floor of it..with air-cond and lift service..aiyoyo..damansara..and d roti tisu damn long..need 3plate to put it on..

btw,..poor Nevin..kesian tat fellar..his car window had broke by some1..wonder what happen..duno which bastard did tat..to who did smash his glasss..watch out..thr's no blessing for u for the rest of ur life.. bad fellar..

Sunday nite..

1st day meet my colleage...haha..those teachers and helpers in 1st Kids Kindergarten..
I tink i'm d youngest..most of them are from d same church..so they can get along well..but me..kesian..if i'm from d church I tink, I wont hav d communication prob..anyway, I think I can get al9ong with them after a week..hope so..

seems thr's lot thing to do...is not tat easy..I hav2 flash bac al those song..I duno those budak song la..simple simple noe la..d rhymes but..d lyrics..haha..tak tau..
and 1more thing I hate d most..I hav2 reach thr b4 7.30..it just like going to skol everyday..hate it...I cant wake up so early la..and I lazy walk..take bus al those shit thing..haih.nvm..2months ni..I can tahan..sabar..~~!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u teach in kindergarden a??? good wo... can play with cute kids... lol...

wah... the fella who broke ppl's car window reali bastard weh... cost a lot lo... pity nevin... he sure curse that fella to hell... lol

Veronica said...

can play den god la..u dun rily hav time to play wit them..cuz they are devils too..
nevin ar..duno him er..wonder he got curse tat fellar not..haha