Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

God Bless...

she drank..she back home late..and now she complaining..keep complain her work..crying..thinking bad things..d worst scenario..hate it..hate d way she act..why cant she just take it easy..she claim she is sick..will going body check-up tomorrow..haven check anything yet but worry bout thingS dy..why cant she just go for check-up and wait for results..even anything happen, d worst come to worst..I stil think thr is chances to cure rite..ok..*touch wood* even she diagnose a disease and have a short period of life..she stil have2 face it rite..*touch wood*..ok..I know..she worry..she worry us..me & bro..what will happen if she really got somekind of cancer..and who going to take care of us..who going to raise us..because we totally an orphan..dad died since primary standard 2 or 3..and she been work really hard to earn and make sure we got what we want and give us d best..she suffer all d time while we enjoy having fun with frens..she work when I hang sing k..she do house chores when I go nite market..she clean up or prepare things for work when I go clubbing..she earn when I spend..I know I'm being a bad daughter..I'm so useless..she just wana find some1 and say out everything that upset her in job, life or anything..but both of us just dont really care and cant help much..we just listen and give some opinion which she keep reject..she duwan work anymore..she so suffer working with that bitch..she wana quit..but when she think of us..she cant do it..she cant get such pay outside where she has no any qualification..she's old..she duwan me to work because she want I have a bright future..she want I study more so i can get a good job..she duwan I waste my lifetime because I have to work now..she duwan bro stop his studies and go to work..every single thing she do just because of us..she dun really enjoy her life..she didnt go trip..she didnt go eat nice food..she didnt buy expensive thing..she save all her money for us..I duno what can I do anymore..i think I really need a job..dont care whatever job mayb..but..it just 1month to know whether I been approve in any local U..she going check-up tomorrow..hope everything will gonna b ok..if something wrong have to stay for 3nites..I hope everything ok..maybe all these is just another test from God..not for her is for us..or I can just say bad luck surrounding us..if it is another test from God..i really duno what to do..till now I stil dont have a belief yet..its time to think...its time to have a belief as it is better if I got somekind of 'kei tok'..

2 comments:

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

dear ye u okie? dun give up ya..everyone will have problem..be it whether it's relationship with family or friends,,financial,health, work, etc..keep on trusting for a great life~ =)

will pray for you ya..^^ take good care always..

Veronica said...

thanx..im k..no ned worry me wo..anything unhappy comes..nex day i'll happy again..thanx lot..