Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SIng k~~~!!!!

Its been long~~~ time I din sing k dy la..
today finally I can touch d mic..sit in a k-box and shouting like nobody business..
though lotzzz song I duno how2 sing..
those new song..but nvm..
I stil can sing oldies..haaahahh..and shout shout shout~~!!!! aahahhah
I wan sing..I wan sing..
when can we sing again..I wan I wan...!!!


*******************************************************************************************


yday went sri petaling nite market..
ewei come bac dy..kwei as well..
so everybody bac kl except syi..
she will bac soon but when she bac ewei kwei bac kampar soon..
I dun tink they hav d chance to meet le..haih..

well..d 1st time so many of us go tat nite market..
9 of us le..tommy leon hui ml syan kwei ewei ewon me..
jux walk while den rain..
so v ta pao bac ewei house makan..hehe..
chat for while..many things v chat..
as usual when kwei bac sure got jokes or those mind game..cuz kampar borin ma..
so kwei pk wit hui..kwei win for d joke tis time..hehe
chat til 1am lidat den send ewon syan tommy bac home..5of us continue yc..
but ewei din talk much tis time..duno why..nvm la..mayb she fed up wit d life thr dy..haha
anyway..our date wil come asap..hehe..

No comments: