Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trap~~

nice lamp


this few days..trap at Puchong..Nilam Puri Condo
not rily trap..it stay thr for a week dy I tink..
stay new house..hehe..condominium..got swimming pool al tat..
stay thr..not bad le..air-cond..hope its my house..but too bad..aunt's house..
she just move in on Friday..
wed go 2gu house den friday onwards til today at foong gu house..
thurs morning..4am lidat received call from ej said wk's dad passed away..haih..
sad to hear tat..tot it wont happen tis fast..

so thursday nite hang out with lily..
she drive her 2nd hand white kenari fetch me bac home den drop by something..
I drive to kwong tung yi san thr meet up wk and 'chor ye' lidat..
its kinda late for lily but not me..
no choice la..i bring her out sure hav2 bring her bac summor her dad sure damn worry her..
mayb..might dislike me cuz I bring her out..'bawa jahat anak dia'
bac Puchong and prepare nex day foong gu move in new house..

friday move in..pack everything.help out..
eve ml hui called..say sing k all tat..
bastard la..when im at kl duwan find me..busy al tat..when im not ard..they cal me out..
but when they say willingly come here so far find me I very happy..hehe
unfortunately..I hav2 help out my aunt..den I dun hav key is a dificulty to hang out with them..
summor aunt plan to hav steamboat with lily as well..

I promised with them earlier so no choice..
I hav2 giv up my frens..though I miss them so much..haih..
and I wana watch wolverin lo..haih..grr..

sat=wesak day=2gu bday..
went duno wat association eat vegetarian..not rily tasty but nvm la..is d heart..haha
nite hav a small celebration wit 2gu, ta gu family..jux a dinner wit Tiramisu...
eat vegetarian at Biao Mei Restaurant..aiyo..not nice la..mahal pulak tu..

sunday..
2 Lamma came and do some pray things lidat..
blessing d new house..for safety things lidat la..
and now I having a big big huge problem..




HOW AM I WANA BAC HOME..??!!!

I dun hav car..and its damn mafan ask foong gu fetch me..cuz its so far..
and mafan la after all..den mayb kenng gu fetch lo..
cuz now her family is here..visiting lidat..
mayb ask them tumpang me bac lo..
eric is here since morning..he looks boring so jux hang out here..
tot he got any plan mana tau..lepak here wit me..ahahha...

bye..haha

No comments: