Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, May 17, 2009

PK~~~!!!!!

omg..its been a long long time I din fall down..and tis time..I PK ar!!!!!!!
Friday went MV with ewei..both of us sing k thr..
suppose go ts but end up mv because ml hui & leong got training thr..so v follow them..
very happy..sing sing sing..

is Oi Lai bday..so I bought a salmon roll for her..
she loves salmon..heard from ms.ong..hehe
because its kinda late dy so I very very nervous..haha..

finally reached SriPetaling lrt station..
right after pass through d gate (duno wat it call) ..
I walked slightly faster..den....
'bob'..a very loud banging and I realized..I'm pk..!!!
so so malu..embarrassing la..so big dy stil fall down..
normal kneel down nvm la..but..d way I fell..
I face d ground..my forehead nose chin touched d floor..
my whole body just sleep on d floor..so damn damn malu ar~~!!!
so I just stand up and faster quickly run from d embarrassing place..haha
even d guard asked..'eh, awak ok ar?'

anyway..tat nite had dinner wit ms.chai, ms.low, ms.ong, ms.tracy and d bday gal oi lai..
v had korean meal at ampang thr..but not mu jin jang i used to go..
d food thr not bad le..but I prefer mu jin jang..I tink its more delicious..
wao..tat nite..so expensive le..again im pk..but is in money la..haha
each of us paid rm50..I tink pay for ooi lai mayb..
anyway..



Happy Bday Oi Lai
she is nt oi lai..is ms.low..haha
ms.low aka wai chi say kesian ms.yap aka wai ee..lol

No comments: