Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Like Hell!!

lately im doing lot of things..
discussions, meetings, assignments etc..
final coming soon, assign deadline too..
I'm stil slamba...I had no idea wat I learned for past few months..
everyday attend classes but nothing I can rmb nothing I learned..
useless me..I just never concentrate in class?
I got listen but it jux cant stick in my mind..wat louya brain I had??

hate it...hate myself lot..
lot things happened too..
once make d decision u wil never look bac..
so I jux hav2 move forward..hope everything wil b fine
I'm jux a bad gal..
please forgive me of wat i done..
if I ever do something bad to u plx let me noe and forgive me wo..

No comments: