Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday


tis shud be posted long time ago lo..
it was Miza, my roommate bday!!!
I wana post this long time ago but everytime cant upload pic so very damn no mood..
but I cant let it be rite..so just post it 1st den ni upload pic lo..

24 Jan 2010
we celebrated Miza 23 bday..
Qiqi blanja KFC cuz tis is her last year so she say wana blanja wo..
so I brought bac 5sets of KFC from 1B..is worth to walk a long way bac for them ^^
bought 2 cake as well..brownies & moist chocolate frm SR..yummy yummy

1 March 2010
celebrated Nancy Bday!!!!!!
tis time a bit special..
we rented car and go Gayang!!!!
we had a superb delicious dinner..
we ordered marjerin prawn, corn soup, yam ring, and vege!!!!
superb delicous la..!!!
v bought cakes too..from SR..
new york cheese and chocolate indulgence..

Happy Bday Nancy!!

No comments: