Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, March 29, 2010

S.I.F.E

I joined SIFE which a club or organization tat not so related to my course..
SIFE are more to business actualy..
but I do learn lot from tis..I make lot frens too..
last 3days went for a seminar..learned lot things..
how2 get sponsorship..d proper way..
how2 sell a product..and wat I learn is based on d real world not only theory..
based on experience..
d speaker from KL..he is so sporting..
he is muslim but I tink he is mamak..hmm...

guess wat..we went clubbing!!! ahahh
RazzMartaz..wit derrick, dalveen, shazmi(speaker), and d 4 of us, cas, chloe, bell, me..
bell alwax kinda mabuk mabuk..
when I told somebody Im goin clubbing or late nite they wil ask me take k dun drunk so on..
but now I tink they shud tel bell hahahha..cuz seems lik d chances I'm takin k ppl higher than I ned ppl take k me..hahaha
jk ni la bell..haha..but u rily hav2 take k wo.. XP

No comments: