Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Memories

checking out old photos..
realize that..
I miss Baobaozz so much..
ewei, san , syan , peggy, kwei, ewon, ml, hui, leon, tommy
I miss party kakisss...
peggy of cuz, terenz, waikit, oscar, nevin, brad
its been a damn long time I din go clubbing, no party, and even no mamak!!!
alwax library, 1B, church..
I wan party
I wan wear cun cun go out
I wan drink
I wan maggi goreng, limau ais and gossip
I wan take lot of photoss
I wan a sudden pop out crazy plan
I wan L4D
I wan lepak at somebody house til late nite ni bac home slep
I wan sing k
I wan badminton, swim (tis is rare I noe haha)
I duwan assignments
I duwan discussions
I duwan presentations
I duwan classes
I duwan tutorials
guys, I just miss u all of u la..
wish u guys wit me and hav fun together..

No comments: