Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, February 4, 2011

2011 CNY

all my wishes from Sabah to those out there..
my family from the nearest, mom and bro of course..
then will be my relatives..wao..long list here..dad's side *head count haha*

auntie irene + uncle steven, kenji & gf, benjamin & gf = 6ppl
auntie moey + uncle kenny, eric & gf, lily, xuan = 6ppl
fook choy + da pak liong, kuen & gf, yik = 5ppl
keng gu + 3 gu jiong, chi earn, sukyu, sukdien = 5ppl
man gu + gu jiong, chun, meimei, weiwei = 5ppl
2pak, feisuk & gf, 4suk, allie, yoong gu & uncle = 7ppl
biao suk + biao shen, henhen, yuyu = 4ppl
yi gong + popo = 2ppl

ok...count count how many person here..40 ppl dy lo!!
not forgetting bro's gf siewmun so total up got 41ppl ar~~~
big family rite..

followed by mom's side *lesser*

jamie, eewa, jun, nam & gf, foo & gf = 7ppl
moses, peymin & bf, hong & gf, ling & husband + daughter = 8ppl
sally + sai yi jiong, joee, guansheng = 4ppl
here only have 19ppl..is ok la compare to that haha..

so..if you plan to marry me or want to join my big family..
be ready there are 62 ppl you have to know them all..haha XD



now how bout my friendsss..hmm..lot too..sorry if I miss out any1 of u here..

start with my dearest baobaoz first le..
ewei, susan, sookyan, ewon, kwei, peggy, simyi, leon, json, ml, tommy
choiei, ling, evy, waikit, danial, hoe, keat
nevin, terence, eujin, hangshen, oscar
saibou, puimun, kaechuan who is complicated with me now haha
puimun, nicholas, siewyue, chiyuen
peiyee, maynyan, leeing
bell, yihweng, fen, kelvin, william

hey I got lot friends la..impossible I write all..really a long list
make this simple..

my primary schoolmates, high schoolmates, university mates, friends that I know somewhere else
those gf or bf of my friends, people who worked together with me before this and bla bla bla...

really long list haha..next time I try list it out..hehe..


wishing everybody best of luck in 2011


actually, I am so so boring and regret because didnt back home
I will never ever do the same mistake again!
I confirm..ensure that I will back home celebrating CNY!!
I confirm peggy and the rest, like maynya sure say..
'thats why la..when ppl ask u go back, u duwan...'
I know..I deserve it.. =(

I do have some nice special moment on nin30..
but my nin chor1 and chor2..sucks..
although went movie on chor1 but only a movie..
just a movie..haih..boring...

and chor2...every year celebrating with dad's side families on this day
meeting up with so many relatives..but this year
all by myself~~~
at Sabah...pity..

anyway..this blog was supposed to be Happy..
so once again wishing everybody who ever know me..
have a great year and always be happy throughout the year 2011 ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New YEar Ee!!!!
This cny kurang 1 org larh..
didn't heard yr voice..hmm.. miss eu le..
Wish you happy always!
wish you shun shun li li!!
wish you xue ye jing buu~!!
wish you huat arh!!
lol..

Veronica said...

hey hey..thanx for d wishes..
i wish to go bac too..
must be boring and bit quiet without my voice shouting ard rite haha..
soon...i will bac on may!! very fast ^^