Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Bday Allie

Allie's bday on 1st Jan...special hor..
everybody countdown her bday and every year she got fireworks celebrating her bday
jealous le..haha

is not a birthday celebration at first
it just a normal cousins gathering + korean food dinner with michelle
both us like to eat korean food..btw, she is eric's friend hehe
nice to meet her..she is nice ^^

michelle recommended this restaurant..
after I bring her to Mu Jin Jang, she said this restaurant have lot more side dishes
owh...I am so in love with those side dishes..

KoReJung the restaurant's name
its location kinda far from ampang korean village but it is around there
way behind there..hard to explain..hmm..
is next to some Carrefour express shop thing..google might help I guess haha

holding a wine..I guess that's the name..no idea hehe..taste bit weird though haha


obviously...lot more side dishes than Mu Jin Jang
but way more expensive too.. =(
taste not bad..worth for a try.. ^^

I miss those food!!

is a day before I back Sabah I guess..
so is hard to meet up with everyone because I didnt back for CNY
so..this is the only chance to gather all my cousins..

we tumpang celebrate Allie's bday that nite
quite hard to buy a cake for her
because we want something different for her bday cake
bought mille crepe cake from Chocolate Boutique at The Curve
the taste not bad yet I still prefer the original from Malacca
taste much more better..yummy...=9

Mille Crepe Cake rm8.90 per slice..and we bought 10slices to make it round haha..

here is my cousin portrait haha..
lotss cousins I got..few didnt attend lagi le..
only 3 consider outsiders here..michelle, eric's friend..now my friend haha and siewmun, bro's gf..and yiying, kenji's gf..
so..let's check who there..
benjamin, eric, yik, bro, kenji, lily, bro, allie..yeah and siewmun, yiying michelle

guess what..
few fella who wana go for thai food suddenly pop out at a korean restaurant haha
that thai restaurant is closed so they come and meet me up there ^^
good to see them 1 more time before I back this lousy place..

nice pic..bro inside too haha

No comments: