Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chap Goh Mei

17th February 2011
chor 15 also known as Chap Goh Mei which is the last day of CNY

first time I didnt back home for CNY
first time ever I didnt celebrate CNY with my family
and now I can understand those sad feeling for the ads especially by Petronas

so this is the first time I hang out with my coursemates too..
that night Jessie inviting us to her house
she got some open house thing for Chap Goh Mei

good for us, Chen Lei bought a car dy
if not we have to rent car so on
although is Chen Lei's car but Fen drove it because Chen Lei still not used to manual and the road here..he is from China =)

chenlei, yihweng, fen, kelvin, bell, jessie, veron

after class we meet up them at KF then only go to Jessie's house
her house at Lidor..
they say Lidor got a night market selling a lot of foods!!!
I want to go there some other day..who willing to fetch me there...

we reached Jessie's house around 7pm
while waiting for lion dance her brother put some fireworks..
wao..nice le..it had been a quite long time I didnt see fireworks..
so that night I had enough fireworks for whole year I guess haha

the night begin with lion dance then dinner
followed by fireworks show haha

the lion is dancing under the firecrackers..bit dangerous rite..I am scare of it hehe..


dinner of the night..her mom ordered it from outside
there's sweet&sour fish fillet, beef, lemon chicken, mixed vege, sambal egg, butter prawn
they prepared very delicious cake, pudding and fruits too..

so overall that night we just visit her house
had a nice dinner..with lion dancing and fireworks..
and that night officially show the real gluttony me to my coursemates
they say 'wah, veron u really can eat geh wo'
omg..so embarrassing am I?
because I eat a lot!!!
thanx to my baobao gang who always hunt for buffet during those days~

then we left Jessie's house around 9pm
we planned to go the night market that they said but it closed
only few stalls open..
and it actually like a foodcourt for me..nothing special but I still want to go~~

since nothing there we change our destination..
we went to Gaya Street
nice place during night with those red red ang ang tanglung
took some photos..
the first time with them hanging around KK at night love it..


No comments: