Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, June 12, 2011

outdated!!

I am so so outdated!!!!!
so do my blog too..
its been more than a month I didnt update rite...wao..

I am back at KL now..
and many things had changed..
a lot..and I am super outdated..
is time to make myself connect back to the world..
connect back to KL at least...

working nonstop for 2weeks..
and something I dont know is a compliment or not..
when I speak malay, they will ask...
are u a chinese? where are u from?
and most of the answer I got when I ask back why?
98% of them thought I am from Sabah
because I have the accent!!!!!
only 2years I stay there and every sem break I back KL
and now I got the accent there already..aiyoyo..should I happy for this? no idea haha

will get my blog revive soon..starting tomorrow I guess..
I will keep updating my blog and things that happened
as well as things I want to share so much

No comments: