Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fatty Project

I am fat!!!
fatty boom boom boom :(
always complaining fat fat gain weight but I still enjoying eating
that is the biggest problem I facing everyday, every hour, every minute, every second :p

last month after work went to Petaling Street
had dinner with joee before we back home
ate asam laksa
very delicious, it only rm5 with big big fish
the stall located somewhere near a market
it so complicated to say..it somewhere near to Pusat Tuisyen Kasturi
beside asam laksa, they also selling curry laksa too
the stall only open at night, late evening maybe


another day we back early
so we went to eat wantan noodle
this is a very famous wantan noodle
located at the other side of Petaling Street
infront of the shop there's an uncle selling chinese pancake
the shop name Koon Kee Wan Tan Mee
the roasted pork "char siew" is so delicious
and their noodle is the most famous item haha..qq noodle
below rm6 if not mistaken



I'm kinda in love with ChaTime
because of ChaTime's Redbean Milktea
I craving for redbean drinks
then I tried ChaTime's Matcha Tea thingy
I love <3 too although I prefer the redbean

a lot of shopping mall have Chatime now..
Sunway, Times Square, Mid Valley, IOI Boulevard
it's not too expensive yet not cheap :(

owh..1 more thing that make me feel that Sabah is so outdated
KFC selling egg tart!!!!!
I have no idea KFC selling egg tart until joee told me
Penang selling long time ago but Sabah..nope..
the egg tart cost rm1.80
not cheap..alsmost same price with Tong Kee egg tart which Tong Kee is well known of egg tart

is something like Portuguese tart..bit oily but delicious :)

fat huh...there's more to go!!!!
I want to diet now!!
fasting I should do yet I'm not doing it
sad..back to KK I will stop eating all of these
even if I want to eat also cant get it..
so back to KK I can start to proceed my diet plan haha :D

No comments: