Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Those days

I miss everything..

back those days where we always hang out
stay at peggy's old house and drink
and play wii
and laugh
and mahjong etc

but now we all apart
busying with our own things
no longer hanging out together
drinking session
camwhoring together

I miss peggy a lot
didnt get the chance to hang out with her when she and I still at KL
I miss every1
everybody including waikit terence nevin hangshen eujin oscar.....etc...
it had been while we didnt hang out like we used to
long time didnt meet up and have some chit chat
though I know sometimes we dont really 'chat' much
but I miss those days
where u guys will drop by MZ and call me out

friendship..hmm..
friendship will just fade like that when we grow older?
some Yes and some No
I hope..the friendship never stop
although it might not contact each other for while
I still wish we can hang out some other day
update each other once while
come out and hear u brag about yourself would be nice too

No comments: