Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, August 26, 2011

Lavazza Cafe, Viva Home




went to Viva Home with mom
is her off day and I got my salary so treat her something nice
is my duty as a daughter sometimes

she never been to Viva Home
so brought her there and had dinner
went to Lavazza Cafe


is not my first time visit Lavazza Cafe but this it the first time at Viva Home
last time went to Lavazza Cafe somewhere near Taman Cheras Hartamas


the menu had changed


maybe is different menu because different outlet
had ordered the super delicious Alfredo spaghetti
mom's all time favorite..she love white sauce spaghetti



and we ordered stew lamb too
the taste not bad but I still think the spaghetti is the best ^^



there's mashed potatoes which taste so so..

both us sharing a drink, Berry Punch something..okok sweet sour my favorite..

and the total bill for that meal was rm60!!! bit expensive but once in a blue moon with mom, it is worth =)



No comments: