Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Vienna Boys Choir



I am one of the volunteer for Vienna Boys Choir during last weekend at Dewan Canselor of UMS
any idea what and who is Vienna Boys Choir?
u may check it out HERE

they came Kota Kinabalu for some charity concert organized by KK Rotary Club
I am so happy and glad to be one of the volunteer
not regret when I have to spent time on this and not doing any assignment

these boys sing very well and they are adorable!
their age between 10-14 only as u can see at the choir's name..Vienna BOYS =D
there are Asian too joining this choir, and I found out a cute twins who is Singaporean <3

they are going to perform at KLCC next
I bet u will not regret to pay RM80 for this!
especially those who love choir, singing

oh ya, if u are going
remember to purchase the program book because u need the lyrics so badly
then only u know what they sing for some songs =)

now I am so in love with them
miss their angelic voices
their cute, lovely and adorable faces


this is the bunch of volunteers from UMS with the some of the boys
happy to work with them
and if u realize, I'm wearing my new green-blue dress =)

No comments: