Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, December 8, 2011

KKFM out of SABAH

well if you know me
I involved in a campus radio as presenter
erm, DJ-ing for a campus radio station KKFM
this is quite new just a few years established
been involving for almost 2years
joined this when they got audition
being playful and go try out and I am in
what a good experience I get from all this

I've told my friends I am in this DJ-ing thingy
but they cant listen to me because it only available at Sabah
KKFM only can listen on radio at the frequency 91.1
so is kinda sad though but now

here I bring a good, great, awesome news
KKFM go online now!
if you're out of Sabah, you are at West Malaysia and you heard of KKFM
but cant listen to it..here you got the way already
where...the link?? hehe here here....
just click on this KKFM
then you can stream online and listen

if you want to catch up with me
tune into KKFM every Thursday, 1pm-4pm
for english slot, Cafe 911 (our program), it will be daily 1-4pm
stay with us ok!

No comments: