Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boxing day!

England is celebrating Boxing Day the day after Christmas
Boxing Day is not that fighting boxing..is actually open up all the presents which they received on Christmas Day
How I spent my Boxing Day?
Unbox my presents? haha I did it on Christmas Day already, even before Christmas Eve haha!
Want to blog so much about the presents I received, about how I celebrating this year
but when it come to edit photos, I am so lazy!
There's lot of photos make me lazy to edit and end up lazy to blog
so wording here first..photos, or a proper blog after this perhaps
well, wont be really blog in a period because now is having study week
which mean final exam is here and this time is so pack
wait me after finish my final and there I got nothing to do and I will blog!
in advance I wish everybody Happy New Year 2012
oh ya!
KKFM, my slot, I mean our slot Cafe 911 got Twitter
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/cafe911crew
come come =)

No comments: