Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chocolate

out of a sudden I crave for chocolate
no idea why it appeared in my mind..
should I say appearing in my mind now..

convocation ended
seniors all went back
and all have their own path to go
congratz to all of them
wish all the best for them

seniors back and so do my outing life
I like going out with them because most of the time
I'm not the one who drive and think where should be heading
I just follow and I had fun

lately I didnt took many photos anymore
and didnt edit photos too
kinda very lazy doing all those stuff
wonder why..

anyway, back to my chocolate post
bought some chocolate bar rm5.60 per packet and consist of 10 bars
from nestle and it is so so delicious
substitute for kitkat perhaps
as it not so expensive

I bought 2 packets
and that is my gift for seniors haha
too many of them and I cant afford to give each and every1 flowers or whatever
so all getting 1 chocolate bar
and now I craving for it but I got none
and I'm going some diet thingy so no chocolate
this is so so suffering so torturing

can I just had a bite..aargghhhh


hmm..middle of the nite
post this kind of sinful post
is not so good rite..
maybe missing for something is same as this..
torturing...suffering...ouchh...aarggghhh

ok..off to bed now and forget about chocolate and foods!!!

No comments: