Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, December 18, 2011

X'mas at KK

year 2011 is coming to the end and a new beginning for year 2012! 
wuhooo........which mean Christmas is coming then New Year and Chinese New Year
I love the month of December
it is the best month of every year because eventually, it will help me think, recall back what I've done throughout the whole year
and of course best of it..Holiday and Celebration!

Dear Santa, am I good or bad girl this year?


well this is the first year I will celebrating Christmas at KK this year and it might be the last year
will definitely enjoy to the max of course! no doubt!
church had a nice decoration (yes, I go church haha)
it's like snowing inside church
wish I had really can celebrate a white Christmas so much..I mean not wearing white so on but with snow

Let it snow, let is snow, let it snow


this year I didnt really do something that very very great, or awesome, nor impact full
just lead a normal life
but something that I feel super grateful because I no longer in dilemma for some case
and of course no pain no gain
had sacrificed to reach this fruitful day
somehow I won't regret of what I did
regret doesnt bring any changes, live the life with hope and faith
then we will be happy and grateful of everyday


wish to have a special present this year


who you wish to spend your Christmas or New Year with?
I wish to spend with........(you know who you are).........
I dont have the chance to choose as I am stuck here at KK
but it will be a nice memory for me I guess..
all the best for next year..

well..I actually will having final soon right after these celebrations (wish me luck, pray for me)
and I didnt seem to celebrate much because no money
wish to have some people sponsor or money for me to go out and celebrate haha
job come come..I need you..


I want to wear so-xmas-outfit to some nice place

Merry Christmas and Happy New 2012 Year




No comments: