Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, February 6, 2012

Chap Goh Mei



today is last day of chinese new year, chap goh mei
there's a tradition where woman throw mandarin oranges into the river
then the man will take the oranges, well, there's written contact number and names on it
so that's how they find their lover using this tradition
I never try this out but I wont haha
I might throw oranges into the river but it's not that environmental rite? haha
better not..
well, i'm going to spend time with my mom tonite
brother went out with his friends, he dont want join us
although I seldom hang out with mom
didnt tell her I care about her, love her but I do love her
she know rite? hope so..
my streamyx connection had been terminated or suspended
it claim that we havent pay the bill ishk..
therefore cant post many photos
thought want to blog about Gua Tempurung trip
too bad, cant upload so just simply jot down something here

 firecrackers sound bing bing bang bang everywhere now
everybody so excited about it now
how nice if I can blog about Gua Tempurung and other stuff and also Peggy's house and everything

Happy Chap Goh Mei everybody
no more holiday =(
work harder la =)
Cochrane Road Scouts..once a scout, always a scout

No comments: