Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Last sem in UMS

wao it seems fast huh..now it has come to the last semester I stay in UMS
after this semester I will grad and wont be back Sabah for a period of time
except for my convocation of course.

begin of this semester with laziness is not a good thing
worst thing perhaps as I am still lazy even this is the second week
wana get a part time because I need money so badly
retreat need money, spks dinner, practicum, and trip with cousins

am so so poor and now I dont even have money to buy food
ptptn still not bank in to students yet
all of us consider facing the bankruptcy any moment

hmm..well I am really miss KK and will be
because here really a nice place, where I can find peace
but staying here without people I really cherish and appreciate
I found it boring
was thinking that why my life in uni is so boring
realize that without some people that really give impact on my life in uni
or any event or activities in uni make my uni life boring

someday when I look back at my uni life
I will regret, I will not proud of it because
it seems I got nothing to be cherish or remember of..
not really though..this happen only this my third year..
previous was nice enough, with my roommates, friends..
but when I came into 3rd year..it so so boring

well..hope I still can share some a little bit of my joy with others when they ask
I dont want to say.. 'erm, nothing much, study'
wao..that is so boring rite..and pathetic
while then..I need a part time..anybody got jalan or lubang?
let me know..
I am free on tues, thurs and weekend..
I need a job badly..come on give me a job =)

No comments: