Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool

why 1st of April is April Fool??
I don't care it just another day for me to live..
this year April Fool or today is so so special
thanks to Golden Screen Cinema for giving out free movie tickets =)
as GSC's 25 Anniversary and coincidentally 1st April where everyone they giving out free ticket is a joke?
NO JOKE.. GSC is giving out 25, 000 free movie passes for the show at 2.50pm
of course first come first serve basis
so I woke up super early, go Gaya Street, to find some spot or scene for our movie *what movie? next time I'll share*
with Taira, Janice and Yuan
then 10am I go to Suria and queue for movie passes
Mirror Mirror is the movie we will watch later ngek ngek

yuhoo~~ yellow means free izit?
actually me and yuan got duty for KKFM
is UMS Roadshow 2012 at Suria Sabah 
if you want to know more about UMS, and manage to read it now
come to Suria Sabah, we will have booths from each school that might suitable for you
come and ask to know more about it
we wil be here until 6pm =)

No comments: