Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, April 1, 2012

For U, I care

this is a special post for a special one..
she is so so active 
not in sport, but her mouth..sometimes, most of the time

she is younger than me only 1 yr
she still like a princess
physically from gal to lady
mentally..erm, got la grow hahaha
she is Annie *Gabrielle* Lim Ker Wei 

why my post about her?
because is her Birthday =)
I actually forget late to wish her because I was busy
here a special Birthday post for u <3

below u can choose any present you want
these from Langkawi le..dont play play haha



earing?? look nice rite...


ring?? I got a similar one..
a colorful one?

lot chocs rite?? hehehe.. chocolate or me?? ngek ngek

hmmm..is a little bit hard for me to get u those present le..
so if u wan so much, u may download it and print it out
then make it a 3D fir yourself..I dont mind
there's no copyright or something hahaha

I know u like cheesecake..
if or by any chance u come KK, I buy u this cheesecake =)
I promise..this is a super delicious cheesecake
come and redeem your cheesecake haha

-yummy-

Happy Birthday Ker Wei
wish you..
pretty pretty..
sweet sweet..
all your wishes come true *I know you're a greedy chick*..
happy happy..
fair fair skin..
ok, enough..too much then next year cant wish anymore haha
Happy belated Birthday =)

No comments: