Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, April 26, 2012

It hurts


been neglecting my blog for a while..
until now still very very busy and I still not doing things I should finish up

got something that really bothers me lately
until I have no mood, really no mood
this is not me, I don't want to be what I am now
I dont like it..never like who am I now
have to change
change back or change to a person I wish I want to be I like to be

it hurts when I cant do things I like
it hurts when I cant accept who am I
it hurts when I cant accept what others did to me
but I have to accept it
because this is life..
this world is not just and fair
so, things will not happen as I like as I want it to be

just be grateful of what happens everyday
be grateful when I can wake in the morning
and sleep during the night

love myself before anybody love me..sunburn on me  is thing that had happened and never forget I got  such sunburn although it might gone and back to my fair skin

2 comments:

cainney said...

just be yourself you will be more happy.. but you are true, everything in this world is not just and fair.. we must learn to accept any that happen around us.. no pain no gain.. we will getting stronger after all.. gambate!

Veronica said...

yes sweetie, we all will get stronger and be more tougher =)