Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Double Happiness



double rainbow double happiness
this I saw when I was driving to airport, basically stuck at the jam
and I saw this double rainbow <3
such a lovely opening of my trip
fetch cousins and aunt and friends at airport
they will be here from today, Tuesday until Saturday yuhoo~~

now online-ing, will be sleeping at Cititel Express
back from Gayang Seafood Restaurant at Jalan Sulaman
will update a complete post soon..
tomorrow early morning will drive to Kundasang
will stay a nite at Golden Kundasang Highland
hmm..guess will be chilling chilling cool cool..
then Thursday morning will go to Kudat..yes yes I want to go and snap lot photos there
I mean they taking picture of me inside it hahaha

tons of assignment waiting for me..
right after I back from Kudat on Thursday, 
I hate have to start an assignment and rush it like nobody business
because Friday will go island early morning until night only back *sigh*
that damn report I have to finish it before Friday night
imagine do I have time to do..think...damn it...

anyway, don't let those stupid fucking irritating stuff spoiled my mood
here is a short message I want tell all my dear lecturers

Dear Lecturer, semester break or holiday is for us to relax and enjoy ourselves once a while because we deserve a little holiday after so many hardwork. Giving assignments or midterm after semester break is not helping at all because we as student will delay our work..end up, holiday like shits..please consider we are not only student for 1 lecturer but at least 7..so, each lecturer ask us to do a little thing will become a lot already. Please understand us and bare with us..Try to think some alternatives or new changes of system or what for students' better future..

No comments: