Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, March 11, 2013

Freedom

If u know me then u will ask where u?
At KL?
Well until now I still always travel around kl jb..
U will think why dont i need to work?
Basically i am working already and not stay at home do nothing
It just that i got much freedom in my job
When i work i also enjoy my life
Last week back to jb
Consider went back to attend a handsome giving speech
It also consider work trip
But whole week i stay jb feel that having fun like a holiday more than working
Chit chat with people at De Green Hut
Go out for lunch and dinner although im on a slimming program

And last Friday is the best day ever so far
Sleep till noon and doll up myself bit
Go out enjoy whole day!
People always shout T.G.I.F right after finish work at 5pm
Then will plan where to hang out
But i started my friday once i wake
Went for lunch and movie and shopping
At my age..23+ yrs old should be working my ass out in the office
Or maybe dreaming where to hang out or what to do coming weekend but still stuck in office while dreaming haha
I can actually do it and not dream it

Wondering why am i so free?? Shouldnt i need to work? Where i got money to spend?
Thats the interesting part!
I didnt worry much about money when i spend
Because i really got a work and i can survive with the amount even more
Working as a personal wellness coach is easy..got freedom..
1st month working and company paid me rm2000 only
And 3rd month got rm3000 which mean increasement rm1000 in 2months.
Thanks God for the strenght he gave me to work and blesses from Him..
Last month is only the 4th month in this job company paid me rm5000!!!

Time freedom..health freedom and wealth freedom...

These are what im going to get now..
If u ever think of wanna earn some extra income without affecting current job email me at
Veronica-yap@hotmail.com

Or find me at facebook using same email

No comments: