Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, March 29, 2013

Past

The past make who we are now
So is either become better or remain the same
I hope all of us improving daily
Few times I didnt appreciate what I own
I give up because I thought I am not deserved to get good things
I give up by thinking this is not what I want
I give up for the so call better future waiting me ahead
I dont know how will it be if I hold on
I dont know how my life if I didnt give up

Behind this smile there is always tears
Behind this smile there is always hatred
Behind this smile there is always disappointment

But because of this smile I will continue to survive
I will walk my life thru all the hardship
Behind the rain there will be rainbow
Everything will be fine at the end
If it is not okay..the is not the end yet
Because I know in the end of the day
I will smile happily like this

No comments: