Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Reason or excuse

Sometimes...i should say everytime....
Every single time when I know something I did isnt right my mind wil rationalize it telling me why I do so
So that is a reason to explain why I did it
Or it just an excuse to cover why I do so?
Been telling myself there is no point continue doing so
And when I telling myself I am actually doing the thing I questioned myself
My life is not easy.
Everybody facing lot difficulties
I am not those who will spill all out
I am those who keep to myself and settle it then only complain a bit
To remain harmony I rather keep my mouth shut.
Many things I didnt say it doesnt mean I dont know or I dont care
I just hope that I wont know the ugly truth
I just hope that I no need to clean up the shit
I just want to know the final answer final decision
I just focus on what to do next and the honesty I will get

Hence...to me..
Dont find a reason to cover an excuse
See the ugly truth, digest it and make it better

No comments: