Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, March 28, 2013

What am I doing?

Well my life is just so normal..
it may seems lifeless staying at home online and surf the internet
but I actually working..because I work from home
sometimes I still need to go out and work, just most of the time I stay home =)

and I do go for some training
it may sound sad but when lunch time
yuhoo~~~ happy!!!


My favorite dessert..
 So this is one of the most exciting part haha
lunch time and of course is buffet style
our training is inside hotel so the food not bad though
at least my favorite sweet stuffs always be there waiting for me to chew

and we have the chances the wear pretty pretty
doll up ourselves and enjoy the night
I have some pictures
and dinner beside than doll up of course food again~~~

Doanne-Veron-Kist-Allen
 Allen & Doanne got recognition that night thats why they are so pretty and handsome
smart rite??!!
well, if I know them 2years ago I wont use the word so pretty and handsome to describe haha
because they dont look this good at that time
Allen was so so skinny!! He also having gastric problem for 15years
Doanne is slim but after gave birth to 3 princess she facing most asian lady crisis
having a big lower body which is big and round butt and thigh!! scary rite..

and of course they are so so different now as you can see
Allen look fit, no more gastric problem
Doanne look so pretty and she eat ALOT also look slim


Eric-Kist-Veron-Kym

Eric and Kym from Sarawak
they are nice nice people
all the way from Sarawak to Singapore to Johor just to look for better opportunity better job
lot people travel leave hometown just to have a better future
and yes they did get a job and work look well

just after they get this opportunity
they decided to grab it!!
They help people to become more healthy to change people lives
they just doing simple thing, keep it simple, have fun from it and magical things happen
instead wasting time travel to work between Johor and Singapore they choose to spend more quality time together in this business


Strike to the max when you are young

Kist was my senior in university
after graduated he didnt send any resume neither go any interview
and in this business for 1year 3months he already earning rm13k last month
crazy rite??!!
I really cant imagine when only I will be earning that much
graduated from university and I am so so lazy whom always stay home
I guess this is why I am in this business for now
if you ask me will I be working only this in future? my answer will be I dont know
but what I know is with me so lazy to go out and wake so early
in this business I actually earn rm5k last month
feel grateful and surprise..still this really happen

so if you ask me what am I doing?
I only help people to become better, change their lives in terms of health and maybe also improve current situation
help people to get their dreams come true
other than that, I stay home
surf the net
watch drama, series
that's all..

and now I have to think what am I going to do in the next 90days
because..
I feel that I am so so lazy...
strive to the max when I am still young and capable of doing so
dont wait till I am old enough to realize I missed a lot of chances and wasted a lot of time

so to you who still young, think what do you want and make your dreams come true
also your family dreams of course
and if you think 'nah, i am too old to have a better life'
then you are wrong..if you want it..never too late to change and be better!

by the way, if you want to see how ugly was I and also the others before transformation..email me or leave a comment..
also if you want to know what opportunity i am talking about..comment or email me at 
veronica-yap@hotmail.com

No comments: